TOP TEN TUESDAY is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is top ten books to read in a day! An absolutely fantastic theme.
1. Anything from Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling - an absolute classic, I don't think anyone needs any recommendation for these. Fantastic, engrossing, one of a kind - that's the world Rowling created for us.
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - absolutely unputdownable. The entire trilogy, that is.
3. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis - again, the entire series. It's a part of my childhood, when I used to take a book and just read until it was finished. The whole series took me two days or even less. ;)
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green - you just don't want to stop, even if you look like a wreck after reading it. It's definitely a one-sitting read, but only when you don't have to go out or anything later. ;)
5. Legend by Marie Lu - fast-paced and thrilling, it's a book you can't put down! Definitely a one day reading, even if afterward you just want more.
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - something to read when you're down. I didn't want to read it in just one day (so it would last longer), but it was such an effort!
7. Cat Girl's Day Off by Kimberly Pauley -quick and adorable. Definitely something to pick up if you want to laugh!
10. Unwind by Neal Shusterman - one of the most disturbing but fascinating YA books I've ever read. Just whoa. I can't wait to read the sequel.
What are your top ten books to read in a day? Share in the comments!