Hello, dear followers!
From now on, I decided to participate in RAK (Random Acts of Kindness). What is it? I bet you all know, but in case you don't, let me repost some simple rules!
Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
- *NEW* Please, once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] dedicated to RAK so that the Google Doc can be updated. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS.
- *NEW* E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
For MARCH 2012, you can sign up HERE. If you have some time and would like to participate, please check out my WISHLIST. Maybe some of you would like to send me a book, who knows? ♥♥♥